Image Map

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Clothes Blog Sale

How to Order:
Fill in the order form & e-mail me.

haepi.virus@gmail.com

BLOG SALE RULES:
I will ship within the U.S.
Shipping Fee: $5
01. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!
02. Please fill out the order form.
03. First come, first serve.
04. Confirmation is when addresses are exchanged.
05. If buyer backs out after exchange of addresses (NOT ORDER FORM), they will be blacklisted.
06. If you are not interested in getting the item anymore, please just tell me rather than ignore my e-mails.
07. I am not responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen items.  This includes payment.
08. I will not ship before payment is received.
09. Item(s) will be held for 3 days max., then will be back up for sale again.
10. All sales are FINAL: No refunds or exchanges.

PAYMENT:
01. I will only accept USD through Concealed Cash AYOR (no coins or ripped bills please),
02. Payment must be received within one week of confirmation, and I will ship within the same week after receiving it.
03. But please don't lie about when you have sent out payment, I will understand if you tell me beforehand.

ORDER FORM:
Name:
E-mail:
Location:
Items:
Total before shipping:
Additional comments/questions:


Pattern Design Shirt | Size L | New without Tag $7

Gray & White Striped Hoodie | Size L | Worn $5

Butterfly Tank | Free Size | New without Tag $5

Navy & Sky Blue Striped Shirt | Size L | Worn $5
Light Olive Green Hoodie | Size L | New without Tag $10

White T-Shirt (New) & Plaid Red Tank | Size L | Worn Twice $7

Black Polo Shirt | Size XL | Worn $5
White Polo Shirt | Size XL | Worn $5

Gray Jacket | Size L | Worn $7

Dark Blue Jeans | Size 29 | Worn $7
Gray Blue Jeans | Size 30 | Worn Twice $10

Blue Jeans | Size 7 | Worn $9
Light Blue Jeans | Size 9 | Worn $10

Black Gray Jeans | Size 7/8 | Worn $9





No comments:

Post a Comment